22 June, 2011

I heart this: Surprise Flowers

I didn't expect them but there they were. Flowers being handed to me by the Heights Floral Shop. Surprised I glanced at the card to make sure. It read "Kelly Burns" As a girl that rarely received flowers and I'm not one that assumes women should have flowers. BUT flowers are such beautiful objects-wouldn't you say? He meant them to be all sunflowers-one of the best breeds of flower. Instead they were a wonderful surprise of chrysanthemums, sunflowers, little english roses and other things I do not know the names of.

IMG_4506

Perfect.

5861034769_dc6fe51e8a_b
I drew them not as a celebration of receiving these delicate objects-but more so a memory of what they mean.

Either way I wanted to share them with you and to Thank Peter for them. Thank You+share!

No comments: