05 June, 2011

I heart this: Moleskine Le Petit Prince Special edition

special edition moleskine
It Arrived! You know what "it" is, right? It's one of my favourite journals imprinted with one of my favourite characters from literature, the Little Prince. I remember the first time I read the story in 2007 I teared up at the poetry lingering inbetween the lines of Antoine de Saint-Exupéry story.

This was a lovely gift from Peter and I became all bouncy when it arrived. Moleskine recently has started to do special editions located at Moleskine Asia

2 comments:

LittleCanoe said...

OH MY GOD! I want that so bad! Le Petit Prince has forever been my favorite childhood story. I sometimes wonder if that's where I got my love of foxes. I might have to find me one of those moleskins. Thanks for sharing.

Kelly Rae said...

super secret link for you: www.tinyurl.com/lepetitmoleskine