08 December, 2010

Event: Blonde Redhead

scan0002
Last week I went with Jeremie to the Blonde Redhead show at La Zona Rosa. The opening act was someone I saw at sxsw last year, Ólöf Arnalds. Edwina and I went to see her at the Driskill Hotel. There was no seating but Edwina and I were tired so we sat on the floor. The audience followed suit and I have to say it is an awesome way to see Ólöf perform.

I'm not sure the Austin crowd appreciated it though. :/ either way I was excited to see her again :-)

Jeremie <3
Jeremie, Fujifilm Instax, 2010

Ed
Edwina at Rio Rita, March 2010

Blonde Redhead's show was nice.
Blonde Redhead
Blonde Redhead, Fujifilm instax, 2010

Blonde Redhead
Blonde Redhead, Fujifilm instax, 2010

After the show Jeremie and I hit up Halcyon for some latenight tea. I had Chamomile and Jeremie had Roobios

No comments: