17 August, 2011

Event: Austin weekend and Birthday Things

This post is super belated, but I wanted to add photos of the gift Hannah gave me.


For my birthday weekend we went to Austin.  Peter took me to Uchiko for my birthday dinner :-)
My favourites of Uchiko were:
1. Shime Saba (cured norwe­gian mack­erel, tomato, truffle, basil)
2. Sake Toro ( atlantic salmon belly, ginger, tamari)
3. Hotate (raw diver scallop, spicy sauce, avocado)
4. dessert (strawberry sorbet, aerated mint ganache, strawberry gelee, red beet puree)
Rio Rita
Afterwards we met with a few friends at Rio Rita and had a margarita with honeydew-delicious!
It was a fun and very 
eventful weekend!


Hannah gave me a lovely little gift-Magic 
Dancer.Magic Dancer


Upcoming Things that we may or may not do:
-Artful Thursday: Ordinary Seductions Lecture, Thursday, August 18th at 6:30pm
-bhldn opening in Houston (appointment-I will tell you how it goes)
-Art Crowd bash at MFAH, Friday, August 26th at 7:30pm

1 comment:

la hanza said...

Yay! Hope you had a wonderful BD! Love you homegirl!